Monday, October 15, 2012

Eternity's Clock

Wow the things you find cleaning out your closet! :) I wrote this poem a couple years ago.

ETERNITY'S CLOCK
As I glance at Eternity's clock
I know I have done wrong
My fear time seems to mock
I know there isn't long.

I gaze up at the wall
And hear the clock of time
On my ear its voice falls
And I ask how long 'til it chimes?

Above are Heaven's gates
Opened wide to all 
Beneath the clock, Hell waits
For me to step wrong and fall.

Then I hear a voice
Gently call my name
And I finally make my choice
My life will never be the same.

5 comments:

  1. I Like!!!! ~Lavina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you much ladies! :) Think I wrote it when I was 13? something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the best age!!! :-) ~Lavina

      Delete
    2. I know! Sarah and I were saying that the other day! lol is that how old you are right now Lavina?

      Delete