Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pain
It’s a deep ache
Like your bleeding
And your heart’s about to break
You can’t stop the feelings
There’s so much at stake
You can’t figure out where you’re going
But you just want it to stop! 
If only you could stop the pain
And the skies are grey
But it refuses to rain
You long for it
Healing rain,
Washing away every strain
The soothing sound like angel’s strains
As it falls
Washing away the walls
Those barriers you’ve built
Trying to keep this out,
This pain,
It’s almost unbearable
And no one can feel it like you do
And you don’t know how to get through
So you pray for the rain
That soothing, healing rain
Washing away the pain
Making everything okay.  

Okay, last post for tonight. This is another poem written end of August. I tend to write when I'm going through things because I like inspired writing. 

4 comments:

  1. REALLY look forward to reading more...you really are gifted and I'm happy you're going to share some of that gift with us! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! :) I hate letting people read my stuff... but maybe it'll be good for me, ya never know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will no doubt be good for you lol ;) You're so funny... and brave. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thanks... don't know about either of those most days... but I can put on a good face! ;) jk I try to be both.

    ReplyDelete